Wednesday

Why I hate Paneer !

          Being a practicing muslim one of the challenges I used to face was finding halal food. Many a times it happened that some mouth watering dishes of chicken/mutton were placed before me and I had to content myself with Paneer (one of the reasons why I hate paneer and thus inspiration for the post title). I believe many of my muslim brethren might relate to the feeling.

          Well, for long I had been searching for some service which might ease me of this problem, until I stumbled upon this piece of wonder, a savior, awesome piece of creativity and a tomb of service.

           http://www.halaljointsindia.blogspot.com/

Captured from their website

"
HalalJointsIndia is your one stop solution for finding restaurants and places keeping halal food, where you can enjoy mouth watering dishes.

We strive to provide you everything that you might want to know about restaurants & joints that serve Halal food. From the smallest joint to the most lavish of restaurant in your city, we provide you all the information you might need to locate a good Halal Food Restaurant: menus, reviews, ratings, contacts, services etc.
"

I simply loved this website, though they do need to improve on their listings, but something is better than nothing ....

Bon Apetite !!

No comments:

Post a Comment